Managing Your Property
Need more hours
in the day?
Who to Call
The hot water tank
leaked and the carpet
This is what we all want to avoid.
A Real Estate Investment Far From Home Can Be Challeging:
- Who Can You Call For Repair and What if it is an Emergency
- How to Advertise and be Cost Effective
- Showing to Prospective Tenants
- Background Checks and Screening
- Rent Collection
- When do you Evict
- What are the Rules for Eviction
- How do Evictions Differ County by County
- How to Prepare Until the Eviction Goes to the Attorney
- Lease Preparation and Signing
- How to Give Proper Notice to a Tenant
- What is Done After the Eviction
What Can A Property Management Company do for you?
Offering you Peace of Mind, know that your property is being handled Professionally. We are experienced at helping Landlords to meet or exceed their expectations in Real Estate Investing, Leasing, Renting and/or Management. Getting the job done Professionally is our number one priority. Landlords whom manage their property are welcomed to choose from a list of Services to custom fit their needs. A full Management Program can be set up to include all Services.
A List of Our Services
- Leasing and Property Management
- Lease Enforcement
- Tenant Placement
- Escrow Funds Accounting
- Rent Collection
- Lease Closing
- Posting Notices
- Lease Renewals
- Attorney Generated Leases and Notices
- Prospective Tenant Screening and Background Checks
- Placing Sign on Property Where Permitted
- Placing Your Ad on Our Web Site and Brochure
- Good communication
- Documenting Maintenance Survey Reports With Pictures
- Preparation of Eviction Documents for Attorney
- Conducting Annual Rent Reviews
- Preparing Annual Year End Income and Expense Statements for Tax Purposes
- Maintaining a Professional Office With The Latest in Technology and Property Management Tools
- Handling Maintenance Issues
- Providing Owners With Monthly Statements and Funds
You Continue to Manage Your Own Property
Well then let us offer you "custom" rental service. From just finding a tenant to move-out inspections, you choose the service and we get the job done professionally. Our staff of friendly-experienced-knowledgeable professionals can assist with any details to help make your rental experience a good one.
What Can This Real Estate Market Do For Me?
SELLING and LEASE OPTIONS are few choices. If that is what you are considering feel free to contact one of our REALTORS. Click MEET OUR TEAM or call us.
RENTING is another choice. Some investors consider that a property producing rental income will help to pay those monthly expenses.
Manage or Non-Management
From full-service management to self-management we have been here to help many Owners achieve a "Great Rental Experience". Let us do the work and you can do something else.